I think I know why you are asking this but I do want to note one thing anyway.....The businesses on FB that are posting every 10 minutes are NOT doing it right. Ok?
I get a lot of my info on social media from mashable.com. I also recommend signing up for Sarah Evans' newsletter. I get it every morning and there are always at least two stories that I learn something new from.
Drop me a note (molly.rosedale@gmail.com). I have some good links to websites that I've used at work.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I know why you are asking this but I do want to note one thing anyway.....
The businesses on FB that are posting every 10 minutes are NOT doing it right. Ok?
I get a lot of my info on social media from mashable.com. I also recommend signing up for Sarah Evans' newsletter. I get it every morning and there are always at least two stories that I learn something new from.
Drop me a note (molly.rosedale@gmail.com). I have some good links to websites that I've used at work.
Post a Comment