jealous! I've always wanted to run that! Hope you have fun :)
I ran my first race with BOB and Lauren today.A 5k in 39ish minutes is definitely not fashionable :( I ran the whole thing though!Hope you had fun today!
That race SUX. Ran it in the cold in 09 and swore I would never do it again. And since I am not running right now at all (LOL) it waqsn't an issue. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
jealous! I've always wanted to run that! Hope you have fun :)
I ran my first race with BOB and Lauren today.
A 5k in 39ish minutes is definitely not fashionable :( I ran the whole thing though!
Hope you had fun today!
That race SUX. Ran it in the cold in 09 and swore I would never do it again. And since I am not running right now at all (LOL) it waqsn't an issue. :)
Post a Comment