hummm, think you go in without hair? ha
Eew!
that is frightening!
OMG, was this in GSO? where?Let me guess...Lee Skreet?
Close, Jules! High Point Road ... I had to go to Four Seasons to do a return and I think it was at the intersection of HP and Holden! : )
Happy, happy birthday to you! You have so much to celebrate this year, enjoy your day!
Haha it's not gross! When you get your hair braided and you need a weave, the hair is expensive. (a few of my girlfriends have weaves.)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hummm, think you go in without hair? ha
Eew!
that is frightening!
OMG, was this in GSO? where?
Let me guess...Lee Skreet?
Close, Jules! High Point Road ... I had to go to Four Seasons to do a return and I think it was at the intersection of HP and Holden! : )
Happy, happy birthday to you! You have so much to celebrate this year, enjoy your day!
Haha it's not gross! When you get your hair braided and you need a weave, the hair is expensive. (a few of my girlfriends have weaves.)
Post a Comment