I sent out a few pictures of M & L yesterday and one of my friends commented that "the one in the blue looks like trouble." Hmmmm ... wonder if we're in for it.
People have said that about both of my kids, but maybe more so my daughter. And you know what? It's sort of true. She's mischievous and clever and independent. But I love it. Except that, um, she's learned the word "no." :-)
11 comments:
Oh, but the very cutest kind of trouble. :-)
People have said that about both of my kids, but maybe more so my daughter. And you know what? It's sort of true. She's mischievous and clever and independent. But I love it. Except that, um, she's learned the word "no." :-)
The girls are getting so big! They are adorable.
I would love to have that kind of trouble.Your girls are beautiful!
I cannot get over the cuteness! I love the little frog jacket!
Your girls have the prettiest sweetest eyes I have ever seen on babies!
Gosh they are the cutest!
They are beautiful, and look really sweet! Congrats on breast-feeding for 7 months with two! YOU ROCK!
Seriously...
they are PERFECTION! :>)
They both look like little gerber babies, they are so, so precious.
I don't see trouble in either one of their eyes! They are TOO TOO cute!
Gosh, they are just adorable! I can't believe how big they are.
Post a Comment