I think I've mentioned before that I love Halloween. Since the girls won't be doing any trick-or-treating this year, I'm not sure if a real costume is in order. So when I spied these, I knew they would be perfect! Plus, they're from
Old Navy and on sale. What's not to love?


7 comments:
Those are adorable!!!
Very cute! I made the mistake of buying a costume before she was even born (yeah, I know ....) and now it looks like she's going to outgrow it long before October.
tulipmom, i have the opposite problem - all of the outfits look huge & i don't know if they'll be big enough!
Oh damn. They don't have those in my store yet! I'll have to check in TN and Atlanta! How stinkin CUTE!!! A must for smallish children!
Sooo cute!
OMG!!! SO CUTE!!! So... did you get married and then get prego with twins?!?! Holy Muffins! -- The newlywed life is enough stress for me... you must be so strong!
no, it's never too early to buy cute halloween stuff. those are darling!
Post a Comment