Please tell me what year this was!!! It's great!!!
i love it. the days of mc hammer...and large glasses! :-)
Now I know why you guys were so attracted to each other...it was the sunglasses! (Yeah, you know, the ones of you in FB!!!)
You've been tagged!
I just joined Facebook last week and already "connected" with an old boyfriend. I hadn't seen or heard from him in at least 20 years. I wrote and said simply:"Ever miss your old senior high school prom date?"Lol. He wrote back!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Please tell me what year this was!!! It's great!!!
i love it. the days of mc hammer...and large glasses! :-)
Now I know why you guys were so attracted to each other...it was the sunglasses! (Yeah, you know, the ones of you in FB!!!)
You've been tagged!
I just joined Facebook last week and already "connected" with an old boyfriend. I hadn't seen or heard from him in at least 20 years. I wrote and said simply:
"Ever miss your old senior high school prom date?"
Lol. He wrote back!
Post a Comment