A little distraction came across my email during the debate. An announcement of "Southern Drawls" by Southern Proper. Aren't
these cute? Of course, I love them because of the tiny little black labs! Check out Beau, their black lab on the website. Adorable.
9 comments:
LOVE your dogs!! I will certainly continue to check in on your journey! :)
I love SP. I am still on the hunt for one of their headbands!
Those are so cute!! (I think any man might not be too happy for me to be calling his drawers "cute." ) :)
Oh, Watch Beau Grow was just so cute! And just what I needed to see to start the day with the right attitude. :) Thanks!
I love Southern Proper! I love these drawls...so cute! I am going to get the blue/lab drawls for sweet fireman asap!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this site ... thanks for sharing! I might have to order my husband the mint julep tie ... I think they carry this line at here at Keeneland!
How cute! Where did you find this? Let me know if you want me to pick you up some b/c they have them in my town (if you can believe it!)!!!
I love Southern Proper...just their website sooths my soul!
Post a Comment