Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here's the cheesy macaroni casserole

This is a link to the casserole recipe aka Taco Bake that we made this weekend. Very yummy, very easy, probably not very healthy seeing that Mac & Cheese is the main ingredient, but I guess that's beside the point. I think Hubby commented "now this is comfort food." and I think he was right.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Yum! I've made a Mexican Baked Mac & Cheese before, but never thought to add the sour cream. Sometimes you just need good old fashioned comfort food:)

Monogram Momma said...

YUMMY! I'm definitely making it this weekend! Thanks!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Will you please invite me to your Davis Team again? I re-signed up again w/out a blog, as you know--and so I can't get in to your blog. THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds really yummy. I will have to give it a go. Unfortunately can't taco bell products here in Australia, so might have to substitute Old El Paso.

Michelle said...

Now, that is comfort food! Yums!

BTW...I am completely in love with Garden & Gun. DH looks at it but I know I am the main G&G fan (oh, and we aren't hunter's either but that magazing is just gorgeous!!!).

Anonymous said...

That sounds so delicious!! It makes me want some right now! :)