It just wouldn't feel right if I didn't get excited about finding cute moving
announcements to send to friends and family to let them know about our new address. I wanted something simple, cute, and let's face it, inexpensive. At this point, if I were to plop down several hundred for the adorable Kate Spade moving
announcements, Hubby would kill me. Love, love, love these. But for $439 for 50 cards, it was just a tad too steep for our 3-days before closing budget.
So, for around $40, I found these online today.

So, it's not
Kate, and it's not
Crane, but honestly, don't these just get thrown in the trash after a couple of days? Sad, but true.
6 comments:
i honestly like the cheaper ones better too!
We just moved as well, and I've been looking for announcements that wouldn't break the bank. Thanks for the great suggestion!
I love them! I completely understand the struggle between this and that...but you do need to keep DH sane during this time! LOL
I actually used those when we moved (the key one). I really loved how they turned out.
I love them!
Those are great! I am just a sucker for paper.
Post a Comment