- having our current house inspected (just so we're aware of anything that may need to be fixed)
- dealing with turning on utilities (Hubby is still bitter that we had to get a new phone number and I will note for the record that cable was 1st on the list)
- still packing a few boxes of items that I don't trust the movers to take
- picking up a washer, dryer, microwave, and I'm sure several boxes from my former landlord's house that he was nice enough to let me store for almost 2 years.
- dealing with last minute things with the mortgage, insurance, ordering a house survey, etc.
- being super busy with both of our jobs
Friday, September 14, 2007
Countdown..
I will be out of commission for the next several days. We are counting down to closing and our move. And, in the meantime, we are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best of luck with the move! I can't wait to see photos of Zeus and Zoe settling into their new digs!
Good luck and hope you have a smooth move! Can't wait to see pics of your new digs.
Post a Comment