This morning, we were in our usual routine of guzzling coffee, helping dress children, packing lunches, a little screaming and negotiation, brushing hair and teeth, etc.
I was helping Libby get dressed when Maddy walked in the room, carrying something pink.
"Mommy, what's this?" she asked.
I looked down and said, "Well, that would be a pregnancy test."
"I like it. It's pink."
I told her to take it to Daddy.
Pause for about 10 seconds and in walked Hubby with a strange look on his face.
"Surprise!" I yelled and he may have mumbled something about an immaculate conception, but that's a post for another day.
Yes, I would be the nerd who saved my pregnancy test(s) from when I found out I was pregnant with Maddy and Libby. I promise, honey. Double pinky swear promise.
I will say that Maddy's timing is impressive. This week, four years ago, I took that exact test and was shocked and amazed to look down and see a pink plus sign.
4 comments:
WHOA! You had me stunned there for a minute!
haha!! that's awesome!! I would love to have seen the look on his face!
I saved mine too!!
LOL! I was like well isn't that interesting :)
Is Charlie doing ok now or is he lying on the floor from shock still?
Aw! Cute.
xoxo
SC
Post a Comment