Some days, I feel like I need to do this, but I usually can't even wrap my head around what I want to say.
This week would be a little like this ...
- A collective 18 miles (ran 6, walked 12) = longest distance I've ever done in one day.
- Extra 5 pounds from all the crap I think I can eat when I move my body 18 miles in one day.
- Dialing for dollars.
- Overdue highlights.
- Overdue pedicure.
- Need to pack
- I was "that" Mom carrying two screaming toddlers down the sidewalk at school. I really hate being that Mom. I will admit that I probably showed my ass by raising my voice, but it makes me crazy when I have no control over 2 little girls who are running into a parking lot. Not cool.
- Dog hair.
- Need clothes, but don't want to shop.
- Self control
- Looking forward to movie night with the girls.
- Mom's radiation is over. Big hurray! Now, one more monthly medication/treatment until April to worry about.
- My Meme's house sold yesterday. This is where my Mom grew up and where some of my first memories are from. Sad that I wasn't there to say goodbye.
- Who knew that when your BlackBerry goes crazy, the Verizon guy will just tell you to take out the battery and reinsert.
- Invisalign.
- Money Trees.
- I have to walk 60 miles in 3 weeks!
- Pumpkins
- Recipes, and Weight Watchers
- Big girls forming cognitive thoughts ~ Libby, while pointing to her leg. "Boo-boo." Me: "Yes, you do have a boo-boo." Libby: "I fall down."
- Down pillows, down comforter, and a fan. Night, night.
1 comment:
I just did kind of a brain-dump post too... I'm glad to hear your mom is making progress!
Post a Comment