The recipe made two loaves so I took one to Maddy and Libby's school for the teachers and other students to enjoy at snack time. Well, I ended up with half the loaf leftover at the end of the day, so I put it on the counter with the other loaf.
When I came home from work, the girls had just woken up from their nap. Maddy was still a little sleepy and grumpy, so I was giving her a little snuggle time and Libby was standing in the kitchen.
I looked over and saw a sight that I never expected to see.
I had to laugh and I also had to take a photo. I'm used to our dog's doing this, but I wasn't quite ready for my children. Oh, and no idea why her shirt was off. Lately, they have been in a routine of removing clothing whenever possible. It makes for fun mornings!
6 comments:
that is so funny...my two get that way at times...I honestly think they could eat the entire house if we let them.
The bread looks yummy, I have bookmarked the receipe and will try it soon! Thanks!!
That is just too cute! That strawberry bread sounds so yummy! I am going to have to try it.
Adorable!! Sometimes you just need a whole chunk of strawberry bread!
This is so cute!!
That's to cute!!
haha...mary margaret did that last week with my SWEET TEA (it was from mcdonalds and had a top on it)...she was walking around the kitchen sipping on my tea and i was like, 'WHAT?!'
silly kids! :-)
Post a Comment