See that forecast on Sunday? See that big cloud with rain coming from it? See that 70% chance? Yuck.Guess what I'm doing on Sunday? Running my first trail half marathon. When you go to the hourly forecast, thunderstorms are predicted at 7am and 10am. I start at 8:15 so it's likely I'm going to be trapped on a muddy trail when a deluge sets in.
It's bad enough that I'm a little nervous about spraining an ankle, but now the thought of running, coupled with thunderstorms is a little more than unnerving.
I'm hoping that rain comes through on Saturday and leaves us alone. Please, please, please.
5 comments:
If there is lightning, they will cancel the run, right? I will be thinking about you and hoping to run it next year!
I forwarded the Sevier skirts link on to some friends here because I have been searching high and low for skirts this year with no luck. I might have to host a party. The only place I've found skirts is Boden.
rain.yuck.!
you will do great :)
I ran my first train 10 miler in a pouring rain storm. I ended up covered in mud. The following year it was sunny and warm. Not even remotely as much fun as before. Have a blast and good luck!
Good luck!! Hopefully the weather will hold off. Not excited at all about the chance of severe storms.
Rock it, girl!
How'd it go?
Post a Comment