When I first saw a commercial promoting this, I thought it was a little crazy. But, you have to give credit for a company willing to donate 8.5 million dollars to Susan G. Komen. Plus, you can get a bucket of their grilled chicken and not get the fried stuff, even though those little crispy bits of skin sure are good.
I know they've caught some slack from the press about promoting fried chicken to support breast cancer, but their donation is quite generous. So, I say, get a bucket of grilled and support the cause.
3 comments:
Shut up! That is just tooooo funny. I must say, it might have me buying a bucket of fried chix. Mmm. Xoxo-BLC
Wow, that's great. Maybe they feel guilty for contributing to the health problems of millions of americans and this is how they are making up for the guilt. ;)
Either way good for them! And, their chicken is DELICIOUS!
Love it!
Post a Comment