Instead, it's time to ...
1. Pack lunches for Maddy and Libby.
2. Get them off to Parent's Morning Out
3. Run to Target and to DSW to try to find a pair of shoes.
4. Pack my bag for the weekend.
5. Enjoy a weekend with some of my oldest (not age, but length of time we've known each other) friends.
It's been a long time since we've all been together at the same time and I really think I'm in need for a little refueling that only good friends provide.

Sequins were popular that year, don't you think?
Circa 1994 or 1995 from college.
I can't wait to see some of these girls and obviously, we need some new photos!
1 comment:
This picture demonstrates why I will always think I have big hair. I see some big curly hair in there and that's how mine was!!
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment