Maddy and Libby have been doing their fair share of races lately and all for a good cause. My wonderful running buddies volunteered to help me push them at each race. When you have 60+ pounds to push, you'll take all the help you can get and I definitely needed their help.
Luckily, both races coincided with what is normally Maddy and Libby's morning nap time (when they still take it), so they both zonked out for a while and were happy the entire time. And if you are in the market for a jog stroller, go BOB or go home. I won't say pushing them on hilly courses is easy, but this stroller definitely makes it so much manageable.



2 comments:
Sweet!
I did a 5K when my boys were almost 2 and pushed them by myself. I swore that was the last race I would push them, now they cheer from the sidelines. I can't tell you how emotional I got at the half marathon in March seeing my boys cheer "Go mommy!" It was the best race ever.
yes, that last hill was brutal! hopefully the girls are learning how much fun races are already.
Post a Comment