That is one of my favorite cereals... Last week the grocery by us has them 5 for $5! I should have bought way more than I did.
all this downsizing for the same price is making me crazy. they did that with my, ahem, ice cream! :)
That is one of my favorite cereals... Last week the grocery by us has them 5 for $5! I should have bought way more than I did. How to make a website
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is one of my favorite cereals... Last week the grocery by us has them 5 for $5! I should have bought way more than I did.
all this downsizing for the same price is making me crazy. they did that with my, ahem, ice cream! :)
That is one of my favorite cereals... Last week the grocery by us has them 5 for $5! I should have bought way more than I did. How to make a website
Post a Comment