It was always such a surprise when using traditional 35mm film to see what you would get at the end of your 24 exposures. Now, it's such instant gratification to see your results.
I took a few photos of Maddy and Libby the other day and got a few that I was very happy with ... and a whole slew of bad ones. I was playing around with a few different settings other than "manual" and I think I may start testing them out more.

Maddy looking very much like my Great Aunt Hazel and Great Aunt Lucy.
We've seen it in a few photos.
Maybe one day we'll figure out who they really look like beside each other!
And then a couple of the "whoops" ones.
After all, it is kind of hard when you have moving targets!
Maddy bbbbblurrry.
After all, it is kind of hard when you have moving targets!

Maddy bbbbblurrry.





5 comments:
Your babies are gorgeous! I can't wait to have some of my own.
I seriously want to snap them up and hug them. That's what those pics do for me! :) They are beyond precious.
They are such pretty babies!
These pictures are great!
Everytime I see your I I say the same thing... They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment