While we were stretching, one of my running buddies looked down at me and said, "You're shirt is on inside out!"
All I could do is laugh since I had run the whole way and never noticed.
Do you think it's because:
A) I run at 5:45 AM and am too sleepy to even notice if I'm wearing a shirt, let alone if it's on the right way.
B) I often get dressed in the dark so as not to disturb sleeping Hubby and sleeping babies.
C) I had forgotten to lay out a shirt the night before, so I had to sneak into the closet to grab one off the shelf to wear.
D) All of the above.
6 comments:
I am going with D! That is too funny, but at least you weren't out in public in the middle of the day. I may or may not know someone who has experienced that. haha =)
I choose option D!
Ha! I have completed workouts only to find that my shirt was on backwards! Oops!
Too funny!! I too have to get dressed in the dark most days and have on occasion found that my skivvies are on inside out.
You could be a trend setter!
I did this same thing yesterday. Only I went to aerobics class, no one told me, AND it wasn't early in the morning. I feel your pain...
Love reading your blog! I just started my own, and I am not sure I have any readers. Would love if you would visit it.
www.mrspreppyhoosier.blogspot.com
so funny! I'm thinking D also. At least you aren't the only one that has done it in our group...
Post a Comment