bacon is definitely a southern kitchen staple!!
Wow, I had no idea there were so many recipes for bacon.Sounds like a must have to me!
Yum.... bacon makes everything better.
Hahaha I LOVE it! Bacon is the world's best ingredient.
DUDE...I need that cookbook too!Bacon....yum....
oh how funny! love it! one can't go wrong with bacon.
Oh, I so agree!
I have a friend who's getting that book for his next occasion!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
bacon is definitely a southern kitchen staple!!
Wow, I had no idea there were so many recipes for bacon.
Sounds like a must have to me!
Yum.... bacon makes everything better.
Hahaha I LOVE it! Bacon is the world's best ingredient.
DUDE...I need that cookbook too!
Bacon....yum....
oh how funny! love it! one can't go wrong with bacon.
Oh, I so agree!
I have a friend who's getting that book for his next occasion!
Post a Comment