In this picture, you will notice the following:
- one laptop that is almost buried under my pile of shiot.
- My notebook that I use for all of my work notes, and at least two or three pens.
- Kate Spade calendar underneath the work notebook.
- Manila envelopes
- Calculator
- Half-full coffee cup from this morning.
- Empty Lance peanut butter crackers package. What salmonella scare?
- Paper clips
- Anti bacterial wipes
- Business cards
- Entry forms from an event this weekend, and empty zip lock bags that the entry forms were in.
- Two outfits for M&L that need to be returned.
- My work basket that I use to stash paperwork that is overflowing. I think it may be time to file.
- Two pairs of cute shoes for M&L from Mad About Plaid Girl. We heart hand-me-downs from her daughter.
- A bunch of USPS priority mail boxes for shipping eBay stuff.
- My wedding notebook that I was using to look up old addresses.
- My tendonitis hand/wrist brace that I should be wearing.
- My address book
- Envelopes
- Remote ... rocking out to 80's on cable TV.
- My candle holder thingy in the center of the table.
- A Junior League cookbook, tee shirt, and coffee mug that I got at our Annual Meeting last night.
- My 1st and probably still favorite Kate Spade purse.
- 5K race application
- Pay check
- New Blackberry cover.
- Ewwww ... my retainer sitting on top of the paycheck, because I was on the phone and realized that I was lisping, so I took it out and obviously forgot to put it back in the case. Gross.
- Lint roller. 2 labs, enough said.
- My address embosser.
I am going to clean. Will hopefully report back with an updated picture and you will no longer feel like you are playing "Where's Waldo?"
4 comments:
Oy, that would stress me out too :) Get it straightened and you'll feel better!
LOL at the JLG Cookbook :) Wanna cook me something fancy?
Did you win the JL loot or did everyone get some? I missed the meeting because my 88 year old grandma is in town. I was going to skip out and go to it, but I had just finished making dinner and was afraid I wouldn't be able to find a place to park.
Girl. No.
Amend that situation and repost a photo.
:)
Post a Comment