Every month I take Maddy and Libby's "chair" picture, on the 21st of the month to document another month of their lives. I blatantly stole this idea from Goddess in Progress. Well, up until today, it had always gone swimmingly. Today, not so much.
We started off with some that looked like this. 

That stopped working rather quickly and I became too scared to keep snapping, and decided to put them on the floor.

Well, that didn't work out and crawling ensued.

Maybe we'll try again later with straps, or duct tape! Oh, and can anyone tell me where the past 10 months have gone!?
5 comments:
Crazy how the time flies, isn't it?
And I remember the chair pictures getting much harder at 10 months, too. 10 months later, it still hasn't gotten much easier. You'll notice you haven't seen many from me recently! I may try again in a couple of weeks for 21 months, but it just got too hard (and dangerous!) to keep up on the monthly routine after a year. :-)
what priceless photos. i love it!
oh, and thank you thank you thank you for the stationary! i LOVE it!
and i didn't know you lived in g'boro. vivi's breeder is about an hr north of you in yanceyville (on the va line)...we had to stay in your town in may '07 and dec '07 when we went up there. :-)
Did you do a little shopping at the Chez Ami website? :)
oh my goodness, how precious is that?
Hi.. I got to your website through my friend Clemson Girl and the Coach's website. Thought I'd share the fact that we did the same thing... some how, overnight, the chair photo no longer worked and the frustration mounts. What once took 10 minutes is now taking us a half hour and we still don't get a decent shot! :) Good Luck!
http://web.mac.com/francesbarth/BabeliciousBarths/Photos.html
Post a Comment