Apparently, it's one of his new savings plans - every night he takes all of the ones out of his money clip and saves them. I have been shocked how quickly it has added up. For me, this trick wouldn't work because I'm addicted to my debit card and rarely carry cash.
So no worries - he's staying away from dances that require tips and saving for the holidays. I've told you we buy for 25+ family members on his side, but that's a post for another day!
I'll leave you with a picture from a few days ago. The girls have recently discovered the Baby Einstein star from their floor mat. Baby Einstein star = coos, smiles, and wide eyed stares from m & l.

9 comments:
They are too precious!!!
Such cute little ones and what a responsible husband you have. Mine thinks bc he has cash that he should share with anyone who will take it :)
Your girls are precious! Enjoy every moment.
That money thing sounds like my husband!!
what a great idea! i might have to borrow!
careful... Your house guests might start rummaging through Charlie's drawers.
I do something similar at the end of the week with my left over cash. I move it from my main cash compartment in my wallett to another hidden area. Doesn't matter if it's $1 or $40 it all goes to that extra compartment on Friday afternoon and goes toward my Christmas spending.
They are getting bigger and bigger and harder to tell apart! I love their outfits, too, of course! :)
We don't spend $5 bills - it's something we started about 2 months ago.
those babies are adorable!!!
I don't know you, but I found your blog through Ashlie G. We also had the baby einstein play mat and my little boy loved the star. We called it the "magic star" b/c he was so mesmerized by it and it would always calm him down if he was fussy. Your twins are precious :)
Post a Comment