Are we ever going to get a front shot? :) You look GREAT! Of course you'd have tulips growing in your front yard....the only reason we have pansies is b/c my mom planted them for a previous open house! LOVE YA!
I need to head south, look at you in a sleeveless shirt standing in front of those tulips! The weather is clearly divine! All three of you look terrific. :)
10 comments:
Are we ever going to get a front shot? :) You look GREAT! Of course you'd have tulips growing in your front yard....the only reason we have pansies is b/c my mom planted them for a previous open house! LOVE YA!
You still look great! I love your tulips too.
Look how great you look!! Isn't it wierd some mornings to wake up and look down and just think you popped out over night?
I need to head south, look at you in a sleeveless shirt standing in front of those tulips! The weather is clearly divine! All three of you look terrific. :)
You look great! I love the pictures! Baby is growing!
you look fantastic! thanks for sharing!
Cute! You are definitely one of the "radiant glowy" pregnant women:) Love that top!
You look beautiful! And you know I love the tulips.
Soooo cute!
You are so gorgeous! And so not pregnant looking (except that little bulge!!!).
Post a Comment