I wish I could've watched you as you 'posed' your feet for the perfect photo. Was it hurting those babies in there as you bent over or were you able to use the zoooomm? :) love ya
OMG - those exact things would make me so happy too! I love mint choc icecream,
Girl, I had my feet up on the coffee table. No bending required!
got my mani and pedi today, too. Love your color!
I LOVE this! All of these things make me very happy too!!
Happy Easter! GREAT color!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wish I could've watched you as you 'posed' your feet for the perfect photo. Was it hurting those babies in there as you bent over or were you able to use the zoooomm? :) love ya
OMG - those exact things would make me so happy too! I love mint choc icecream,
Girl, I had my feet up on the coffee table. No bending required!
got my mani and pedi today, too. Love your color!
I LOVE this! All of these things make me very happy too!!
Happy Easter! GREAT color!
Post a Comment