I have this little craft project that I wanted to do last year, but never got around to it. So, this year, I've started collecting....
Can you guess what it will be? Obviously, I need to visit Starbucks more frequently if I want to finish. I feel a grande non-fat sugar free vanilla latte in my future!
Ding, ding, ding! Meg, you're right! I thought it might be nice cubicle decor for the office! I think I'll have to start stealing them from my co-workers!
7 comments:
Oh how fun!
Will it be a garland, with them linked together as loops? You're going to have to drink up!
Ding, ding, ding! Meg, you're right! I thought it might be nice cubicle decor for the office! I think I'll have to start stealing them from my co-workers!
no clue - please tell!
Such a cute idea! Post a photo when you're done.
Could you ask them if you could have some?
I love craft projects! Can't wait to see the finished project.
Post a Comment