You got it... right here by the vendor that sold these..

Yes, flying monkeys that would fly 50 feet in the air (by built-in sling shots).
But, aside from that, it was wonderful. I overheard one vendor describe it as sending an alcoholic to work at the ABC Store (for those of you outside of NC, that's a liquor store). It really was a non-stop shopping extravaganza and of course those of us who are trying to be good, did have to refrain a little!
Some of my favorites included this adorable shop for vintage aprons and these great bags. I bought two - one for me and one for a gift.
These purses were to die for... Plus, I loved the name!
For the cutest baby onesies around, go here. They were out of my size, so I had to order, but my cute and comfy PJ's should arrive in about 2 weeks. Their booth was great - all of the employees wore PJ's and robes all day.
5 comments:
PJs to work all day! sign me up!
Great job refraing, looks like you scooped up some gooooood stuff!
I was there!! I was the woman hauling four of those pink SPREE bags loaded up around that circle looking for package check without realizing I had passed the same booths over and over. Oh, and if I ever see another pimento cheese sandwich.....! Bought a little too much! I did load up on some fabulous pewterware though. Glad you found some cute pj's.
I was there too! So which vendor were you?
Howdy neighbor! I live in a town next to where the Canes play in NC.
Hope you had fun at the Spree!
Post a Comment