If you check out the new fall PB catalog you can see they have some sort of deal with Mac, iPod's in every picture!Hope you like it, a must for any home office!
Yes...that could make me pretty happy too!
I think I should add that to the 'must have' list. Great idea to keep all that stuff organized- all the cords drive me crazy!
I saw this in their catalogue and LOVE it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If you check out the new fall PB catalog you can see they have some sort of deal with Mac, iPod's in every picture!
Hope you like it, a must for any home office!
Yes...that could make me pretty happy too!
I think I should add that to the 'must have' list. Great idea to keep all that stuff organized- all the cords drive me crazy!
I saw this in their catalogue and LOVE it!
Post a Comment