Ahh welcome to my world!! I'm rooting for ya!
Congrats! How very exciting for you!
Exciting! Have fun trying :)
Good for you! Good luck and godspeed.
Best of luck!!1
Best of luck!!
Happy practicing!! Send me your pills. I had 2 babies 16 months apart. NO MORE BABIES FOR ME!
Oohh, exciting!
Ooh, exciting! If I may - my doctor told me it could take "6 to 12 months" after taking my last birth control pill. In reality it took, oh, about 5 minutes or so! I figure as long as we are talking TMI...What an exciting time. Good luck!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ahh welcome to my world!! I'm rooting for ya!
Congrats! How very exciting for you!
Exciting! Have fun trying :)
Good for you! Good luck and godspeed.
Best of luck!!1
Best of luck!!
Happy practicing!!
Send me your pills. I had 2 babies 16 months apart. NO MORE BABIES FOR ME!
Oohh, exciting!
Ooh, exciting! If I may - my doctor told me it could take "6 to 12 months" after taking my last birth control pill. In reality it took, oh, about 5 minutes or so! I figure as long as we are talking TMI...
What an exciting time. Good luck!
Post a Comment