It's been a bit of a whirlwind, so here goes....
- Received a call at 7:30 AM, which scares the crap out of me. It was my dentist, wanting to see if I wanted a 4 PM cancellation. Yep, I'll take it.
- Worked with my assistant to meet with our staff of employees who will be working this Saturday at our 3rd out of 5 events.
- Went with our editor and assistant (ok, I really hate using this word, but she's on contract & I guess that is her title) to a fabulous store that specializes in eyeglasses and art to help our editor find new glasses & story ideas. How fabulous is that?
- Drooled over Oliver Peoples sunglasses that were in the store, that I will have to go back and purchase. I think the name was Blithe and they were oh, so very Audrey Hepburn.
- Had lunch at a great thai place with my co-workers.
- Finally made it back to the office to several e-mails, numerous voicemails and various "fires". Put out fires, returned phone calls and answered emails.
- Left for dental appointment.
- Picked, polished & flossed, went back to work and confirmed a slew of rentals for this weekend.
- Went to have my hair highlighted at my favorite salon. It's the perfect mix of upscale, but not snobby or stuffy.
- Found out that my sweet hubby had paid for my hair extravaganza in advance. Awwww. Very sweet.
- Came home to find a Gumby in our mail. Apparently, hubby has to take his photos for the next week as part of a "stretch" contest he is in at work. All I know is, Gumby is mine after this photo shoot.
1 comment:
Not sure if you've mentioned where you live before. I just read something about an eyeglass and art shop in Greensboro. I thought it was an interesting concept, aparently not original though.
Post a Comment