Saturday, April 07, 2007
Granny Bathing Suits
OK, I am about ready for a swim-cap, complete with flowers to match the two bathing suits that I have ordered in the last 24 hours. Can you say grandma?? One is from Lands End, a tankini with swim bottom. I don't even know if it counts as a bikini bottom - I think it was only described as a swim bottom! What is that? It is pink & green and cute, but still. Then, I just ordered a chocolate brown takini & SKIRT from Athleta. UGH. I'm feeling chubby and just need to deal with it. Oh yeah, I'm going to Key West in 5 days and our house has a pool and yes, I will be expected to swim and sun in all of my whiteness and fatness. Oh, did I mention that I ran 10 miles today? Yes, 10. In the cold (37 degrees) and I'm still chubby and not wanting to wear a bikini in 5 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure your suits are super cute! I have certainly graduated to the tankini phase of my life.
you are not alone; I love the swim skirt bottom!
Post a Comment