Friday, August 17, 2012

It's helpful

To have a hubby with crazy sleep habits when you wake up at 4'ish due to coughing and hearing yourself wheeze, and you finally decide you can't go back to sleep after plumping pillows, reading Facebook, answering an email, and rolling over a dozen times.

Because when you go downstairs for a cup of granola and milk, you will find your husband lying on the sofa watching a movie.

So, I joined him to eat my granola and watch a good 1.5 hours of Love and Other Drugs. 2nd time seeing it and I love both Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway in this movie.

It's also helpful that when you do fall back to sleep on the above sofa, Hubby makes coffee and reminds you to wake up. At least I didn't get his annoying interpretation of an alarm clock: Ennnnnn/Ennnnnn/Ennnnnn in your ear.

I may need to remember that going to bed at 8:30 isn't always a good idea.

No comments: