Friday, March 23, 2012

Deep thoughts

So how bad is it when the blog is neglected for a month and no one notices?  Ahem.

I don't do twitter, so I don't feel like I can switch that platform.

I'm not really blogging about "love and labradors" anymore.  I could quite possibly change the title to "Volunteering, running, chasing two princesses, whilst trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up." A bit too long, don't you think.

I've contemplated shutting it down, but I love this community and still enjoy checking in on folks, stalking other blogs, re-reading old posts when I actually used to write.

So, in a nutshell, here is what is going on:

  • Two more months left of life as a Junior League President - I think this could be a blog in itself.
  • Contemplating full-time jobs and daycare.
  • Enjoying my time with two nearly four-year-olds that add light, laughs, and gray hair to my days.
  • I will be running a MARATHON this October.
  • Thinking about turning 40(!) next year.
Hopefully, I'll figure out a direction soon, or at least post more than once a year. 

xoxo 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't shut it down! I love reading (when you do blog ;) )
And keep the name, that's how people know you! Mine isn't so relevant to me either!!

Miche said...

I noticed but I knew where you were and what you were doing :)

Kara said...

I am glad to see you back! I would love to hear more about your marathon training. Also, what type of Garmin do you use? Do you recommend it?

Anonymous said...

yeah, let's hear about your marathoning!

Anonymous said...

hi, please don't shut your blog down- you are hillarious! love reading about your take on life etc. my twin girls are almost 15m and really love reading your older posts. those bath uniform posts were SO funny! jandi.newall@ymail.com