I don't do twitter, so I don't feel like I can switch that platform.
I'm not really blogging about "love and labradors" anymore. I could quite possibly change the title to "Volunteering, running, chasing two princesses, whilst trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up." A bit too long, don't you think.
I've contemplated shutting it down, but I love this community and still enjoy checking in on folks, stalking other blogs, re-reading old posts when I actually used to write.
So, in a nutshell, here is what is going on:
- Two more months left of life as a Junior League President - I think this could be a blog in itself.
- Contemplating full-time jobs and daycare.
- Enjoying my time with two nearly four-year-olds that add light, laughs, and gray hair to my days.
- I will be running a MARATHON this October.
- Thinking about turning 40(!) next year.
Hopefully, I'll figure out a direction soon, or at least post more than once a year.