Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 4, Day 5 and Day 6

Day 4 - Thankful for a fun trip to Savannah and a much needed, adult dinner out complete with good food, good wine, and good conversation!

Day 5 - Thankful for a new half marathon PR in Savannah ~ 2:11 and some change. I know I'm not winning any races, but to be able to hold some speedy for me times, and pass the 2:15 pace group, it felt pretty amazing.

Day 6 - Thankful to great friends ... those that will run with you and those that drive two hours to see you for about four.

2 comments:

Miche said...

You were flying! So proud of everyone we know who ran the race. It sounds like everyone had great times.

I'm still on cloud 9 over mine. Maybe I'll return in time for the meeting tonight :)

J said...

Congrats on the PR! That is awesome!!