Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog, neglected.

I'm still here and still checking your blogs ... just not updating mine.

I'll fill you in on the latest. I feel like this post is one large whiny rambling, but maybe I'll just hit publish instead of save and be done with it.

I've been busy feeding hungry children and helping adults learn to read through my position with the Junior League. Oh, ok ... so I'm not single-handedly doing this, but our organization is. Doesn't that sound better than saying I'm going to meetings every morning and night? Is handedly a word? I'm not complaining ... it is all very rewarding, but my schedule has been a bit crazy to say the least.

I've also been thinking about my personal vision statement. This could be an entire post, but it all relates back to a seminar I recently attended and the speaker asked if we had our own personal vision for our life. I could hear the crickets chirping in my head. Do you have one? I truly had to joke my way through that seminar, even when I'm sure I should have been taking it seriously.

Maddy and Libby have learned to open our back door, and while they haven't escaped just yet, the dogs are certainly enjoying this new skill.

I have a knot on the back of my neck ... does this mean I need a massage, or is it a tumor?

I also have a cold. Boooo. It's definitely not making me feel like doing anything that I need to do and I've been injesting large amounts of Vitamin C, cold medicine, saline nasal spray, and graham crackers. Not that graham crackers will cure a cold, but for some reason they taste pretty good.

It's 9:28, off to refill my water bottle, put the doggies to bed, take some more cold medicine, and go to bed. Night-night.




2 comments:

Miche said...

I feel your pain really I do :) We took the weekend off from doing anything outside of our neighborhood.

On my list of (man) things to do was:

Update blog

It was the last thing I did before bed last night.

Have a good week!

Mark from Dallas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.