Sunday, December 12, 2010

Obviously, I can't count

Hubby's 40th birthday is next week and I ordered a cake for a dinner that we had last night.

4 candles x 10. We told him he had to blow them out that many times.

I thought we would have 12 for dinner, so I ordered a cake to feed 12-16, but ended up with 9 for dinner, but I think only 6 had cake (losers).


So, do you know what that means? I'm left with a truck-load of yummy cake.


If this stays in the house, this may be my downfall.
Cake, anyone?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You're back! The cake looks Delicious and from Delicious! It's hard to hold back being around their cakes. Hate that Justin couldn't make it.... we were thinking about you guys!
Happy Birthday to Charlie :)

Emily said...

Looooove Delicious! Would that be the Ganache cake or Cookies and Cream? :)