Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking for...

Anyone know who else makes a similar product? This one is now unavailable. Here is the link.

Pottery Barn Kids has a few that are similar, but I really like the more simplistic design of this one. Once we moved in the cute kitchen, all I feel like I'm staring at are two big blank walls, oh and 9,000 pieces of Melissa and Doug food.

I thought it would be cute to have somewhere to display Maddy and Libby's artwork from school, along with photos. Or, I could hang the front loader frames that are easy to change out.

Or the clipboard look. Hmmm. As seen here. I kind of love this look.

4 comments:

shaybird said...

We found one at the Charlotte Ikea.

LauraC said...

Ikea has them. We had them displayed in our old office. When we took them down, they took our huge chunks of our drywall. We were repainting anyway so not a big deal but I wanted to warm you!

Sarah said...

Here is something similar (but cuter, I think!) from Land of Nod:

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=10384&f=397

Kim said...

We are actually painting a section of our kitchen with magnetic primer and cover it with chalkboard paint so we can hang up the kids work. Just a thought. My daughter loves her chalkboard in her room! I can't wait to have one on the kitchen.