Monday, September 13, 2010

Mad Men

Are you watching?

I am and I will admit that it is all over the place this season, but when Henry rammed his car into Don's boxes that had been left in the garage, I thought about what an unclassy thing it was to do, but how good it must have felt.

But, Don still had the last laugh as he put the unopened boxes straight into the dumpster.

I fell asleep before the last 5 minutes were finished, so I need to go back and find out if Don's 2nd date ended as surprising as his 1st.

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I just hate that he isn't even invited to his son's birthday party!

Nicole S. said...

I agree that this season is all over the place but I am still loving it! the past two episodes have been really well done, IMO. I love how much of Don they are letting out.