Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thankful

*Now before I get started I realize that the range of thankfulness varies greatly.
  • Mom has her last round of chemo tomorrow. She ended up only needing to have 11 treatments, so we are all glad that they are almost through. She is scheduled to have radiation, but we are all looking forward to the chemo being finished.
  • A simple summer supper of Carolina BBQ, BBQ slaw, baked beans, and one of my Mom's twice baked potatoes.
  • Running 4.5 miles at almost a ten minute pace today. That hasn't happened in a long time and I didn't feel like keeling over every minute. Maybe just every five.
  • Finding awesome Southwest airline deals for our trip to New York this November. Hubby and I are both flying for roughly $200.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yum.. bbq!!
Love finding great deals on flights and so happy for your mom!