Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Thursday ramblings

So maybe this should be a weekly post ...

On my mind this week:
  • It breaks my heart when Maddy tells me "no more" and "all gone" when I am giving her a dose of medicine. I'm calling the Doctor to see if this stuff can be flavored. I even gag just catching a whiff of it.
  • I got called a "life saver" today at work. Not a bad way to wrap up my day. I love solving a problem that I really thought I wouldn't have a clue how to solve. Go, me!
  • I have been floored by the generosity of some friends recently.
  • No one told me that Amish Friendship bread is really sugary-cinnamony cake in disguise. If someone asks you if you want a starter, say yes.
  • If I don't get started in party planning, Maddy and Libby aren't going to have a 2nd birthday party. Well, that isn't entirely true, but I was so far ahead of the game last year.

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Awesome job at work, that has got to feel great!

Jules said...

Did the bread come from Maria? and I know Walgreen's and target use flavor in almost anything you ant it in. You shoud ask. :)