Monday, May 31, 2010

I've hit a new point of boring with this post ...

So, I don't blog for a week and now I'm blogging about floors.

Does anyone have the Shark?

For a while now, I've noticed that our hardwood floors never really look clean. Even after they are cleaned by someone other than me who probably really knows what they are doing. I've tried different cleaning products - Murphy's Oil, vinegar & water, plain water, etc and it's always the same result.

This thing just looks like a miracle and I'm wondering if it's as good as it looks. Between two dogs, two adults, and two toddlers, it's an understatement to say that are floors always need a good cleaning.

Has anyone tried it? Do you love it?

5 comments:

Jules said...

My Mom has one at her house. She loved it.

Natalie said...

I have the cheaper one, and I haven't been extremely impressed.

Miche said...

We have one and we love it. My brother in law and his wife had one first with 2 kids and a golden and they still love it.

It works well for us with Tonka.

Sassy In The South said...

I am really interested in seeing your feedback for this post, because I feel the same way about my floors and have often wondered how the Shark works as well.

Bella Michelle said...

We have a similar thingie and I just don't think it was worth the price! Have you tried Orange-Glo?