Friday, April 02, 2010

Yes & Yes

I'm back on a Lands End kick again. Maybe I was never really off it, but I just hadn't checked out anything in a while.

I looked at the Sears store this weekend and tried on a few things, then went back today for some more browsing.

Aren't these cute for Spring? Plus, it's 20% off everything in the stores.





Also, I keep reading good things about the Lands End Canvas cardigan sweaters. Any opinions out there? They look adorable online and it's hard to beat the versatility of a good cardigan sweater.

3 comments:

MER said...

I just bought a ton of stuff at landsend.com and at Sears! I'm stocking up before my move. I'm partial to the fine gauge sweaters and anything in a Fit 1. Would also love Canvas feedback.

Heather said...

I have several of their cotton cardigans. For me at least, they seem to hold up better than the JCrew Jackie ones. And they are cheaper...

Barefoot in the Park said...

I was curious too ... and am wearing a heritage cardi at the moment! it is AMAZING. fit is perfect, true to size. very soft. we'll see how they hold up, but i'm already celebrating the price savings from crew & the fact that they sent me a coupon with my purchase & wrote me a hand written thank you note!

brava lands end.

ps: i also tried a "layering cardi" from their overstock catagory (it was like $12!) haven't worn it for a full day yet, but it was cute when i tried it on!