Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rewritten

I wrote a long rant about my shopping adventure at WalMart last night, but after reading it, I just felt really judgemental. I know I'm not really being judgemental since I was shopping there too, but let's just say that there were just some very interesting characters shopping and working there last night.

I'm still in a little bit of disbelief about the entire shopping trip.

I'll just sum it up with the fact that the clerk asked me if my coupons were coupons. Huh? What else are small, rectangular shaped pieces of paper that say "Save $1.00 on Pampers?" Isn't there a training that covers that?

4 comments:

Miche said...

Not sure which Walmart you were at but yea we had an interesting trip last weekend too.

Suburban Princess said...

Walmart does attract a certain element eh! I always feel like a neon light whenever I am there!

Emily said...

WHY were you at Walmart?! I can't do it.

NSGIRL said...

haha check out www.peopleofwalmart.com It is updated periodically & can be pretty funny!