Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KFC Pink Bucket campaign

When I first saw a commercial promoting this, I thought it was a little crazy. But, you have to give credit for a company willing to donate 8.5 million dollars to Susan G. Komen. Plus, you can get a bucket of their grilled chicken and not get the fried stuff, even though those little crispy bits of skin sure are good.

I know they've caught some slack from the press about promoting fried chicken to support breast cancer, but their donation is quite generous. So, I say, get a bucket of grilled and support the cause.

3 comments:

BLC :o said...

Shut up! That is just tooooo funny. I must say, it might have me buying a bucket of fried chix. Mmm. Xoxo-BLC

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Wow, that's great. Maybe they feel guilty for contributing to the health problems of millions of americans and this is how they are making up for the guilt. ;)

Either way good for them! And, their chicken is DELICIOUS!

Jules said...

Love it!