Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thinking about ...

  • I'm so excited that the daffodils have popped up in our yard, along with a few crocus, and camellia blooms. As much as I love seeing them outdoors, I may have to cut some daffodils to bring indoors since they are my favorite.
  • Not excited that I found an ink stain on the sofa today. We went out last night and I guess our sitter accidentally let a pen fall on the cushion and it left a spot not quite the size of a dime. We have tried OxiClean, alcohol, hairspray, and nothing is budging it. Luckily, it's one of the middle cushions, so I can flip it and I don't think it will show. It's still a pain. I knew it would happen one day, but I really figured it would be a child related stain like finger paint and not one from an adult.
  • Running 7 miles at 6:15am today (which is technically still 5:15am since it was Daylight Savings) meant a nice little nap this afternoon for me.
  • Wondering if our 45 minute unplugged church service still "counts." I am so used to that full hour of service and it's almost like I feel like I need to pay attention to the sermon longer, sing another song, or greet a neighbor, for it to feel like I've been to church. I will say enjoying a cup of coffee while at church isn't a bad thing.
  • Yummy "taco salad" that I'm getting ready to make for dinner. Romaine lettuce, cooked ground turkey breast with taco seasonings, black beans, pepper jack cheese, salsa, sour cream, and baked tostitos. Still healthy, but it hits the spot.

1 comment:

Prissy Southern Prep said...

7 miles?! You go girl!! That's awesome!