Friday, March 05, 2010

Squeal!

It's children's consignment sale season here in my city and I had to share a few finds from last night's shopping adventure. Hubby just laughed at my preppy picks for Maddy and Libby.



I typically match or coordinate Maddy and Libby and will probably do this until they tell me to stop or that I'm ruining their lives by dressing them alike. I just can't help it. I decided that I could match their shirts for these pants, since I couldn't find a mate. Sadly, I don't own any pink toile pants or I might even try to make it the whole Mother/Daughter matching show. It's probably a good thing I don't.

What's not to love about itty bitty seersucker capri pants?

Or itty bitty pink toile pants?



Don't worry, my Moms of Multiples sale is coming up next week, so there's still hope for Spring and Summer coordinating duds.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Adorable!

Bella Michelle said...

So cute!!! I loved consignment sales when my kiddos (especially my daughter was little!!!) Sadly, as my boys have gotten bigger they aren't as wonderful because apparently boys just wear their clothes slap out!

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Sally those are PRECIOUS! What brand are they?