Thursday, March 25, 2010

Skirts

Has anyone ever been to a Sevier Skirt skirt party before? I noticed that one of my FaceBook friends became a fan, so I went to their page and website. Nosy? Probably. Curious, for sure.

I have to say, that I am in love with almost each and every one.

I would love to have a wardrobe of these fun skirts and then just wear a plain tshirt, turtleneck, or sweater and be done with it. Tights in the winter, bare legs in the summer. You'd always look pulled together and cute.

Surely, someone out there has to know about these adorable skirts. If not, let's throw a party and find out!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That's really cool! Let me know if you have one :)
Oh.. have fun at your lunch tomorrow! or was it today?

Jillian, Inc said...

Love them! If you host a party, please let me know. I'll totally buy,

Emily said...

oh, CUTE! Have a party! Invite me!

LauraC said...

I LOVE!!!! This would be PERFECT for my life!!

Have a party and invite me, please.

five tomatoes said...

I know nothing about them, but they are CUTE!