Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shoes!

Lately, Libby is obsessed with shoes, especially ones that don't belong to her and her beloved, one-size-too-big snow boots.



As witnessed this afternoon, wearing my pointy toe sling backs.

One possibly, final attempt at the monthly chair photo. It just doesn't work anymore. If I hear of any twin moms that tell me that they kept this ritual up until their twins were 3, I may cry. I bet your kids also don't toss their sippy cups on the floor, or tell you "no" when you try to brush their teeth. Or, please tell me that you have somehow tied them to the chair, but you just can't tell it in the photos.





My little bitty babies are almost 2! OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but June will be here in just a few short months and I really don't know where the time has gone.

3 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

My mom gave up trying with my brother and sister the second they became mobile. The little squirts are 10 now (so not so little anymore) and it is STILL nearly impossible to get them to pose together!

But still - they are just precious! Libby and her shoe obsession make her my kind of girl!

LauraC said...

We stopped at 18 months because it was painful. All 18 months here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Laura.Case/18MonthsOfChairPhotos#

I perfected the toddler tooth brushing headlock.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

They are so darling, throwing sippy cups and all!