Thursday, March 18, 2010

Channeling Sex and the City

I would much rather be channeling Carrie's shoe or Charlotte's dress collections, but today, I feel just like the episode where Miranda threw out her neck.

I woke up and I could tell I had somehow tweaked it. Luckily, I didn't end up naked on the bathroom floor, wrapped in a bath mat to be saved by Aiden.

Of course, my half marathon is on Saturday and I've spent a good majority of the day with one of those heatable bean bag neck wraps around my neck.

I'm going for a little 2-mile run later and I'm hoping that will stretch out the kink and I'll be good to go. It's worked for me before and I'm just hoping that I'm not all messed up for Saturday.

4 comments:

Northern Girl Southern Living said...

Ouch! Get better soon! (that episode is so funny though!)

Sarah Wyland said...

Ouch! I hope you get it worked out! Oh what we wouldn't all give to channel Carrie's shoes....

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Feel better soon!

Heather said...

I hope you feel better soon!